Award Winning Home In Tulum's Region 15 Gated Community
In the heart of the jungle in Region 15 of Tulum, Mexico. This modern Tulum-style home was finished in August 2020 and features a main home and separate casita with a total of 282.9m2 (3,046 sqft). Built on a 711m2 (7,653 sqft) lot inside a private gated community just four minutes from the beach.
Home Information and Amenities:
Live in luxury in Casa Kefi. Designed for entertaining, this new Tulum villa sits behind the gated walls of an exclusive community in Region 15. This modern home was designed by award-winning architect Israel Pacheco, which recently won Builder of Year for the Yucatan with the help of Casa Kefi design. Having graced the cover of a popular building magazine, to going viral on Instagram.
• 238 m2 / 2,562 Sq Ft Main Home
• 45 m2 / 484 Sq Ft 2 story Casita
• 283 m2 or 3,046 sqft of total living space
• Building Completed August 2020
• Separate Guest Casita with 1 bedroom, kitchen, and bath
• Solar Panels connect to the main home
• Backup Generator built into Casita
• Sunken Living Area
• Luxury custom drapery and shades throughout
• Large Master Suite with soaking tub & walk-in closet
• Laundry & Utility Room with gas washer and dryer
• Gas for stove, oven and hot water
• Landscape lighting throughout
• Koi Pond and Outdoor bar area
• Security spikes around the entire wall
• Enclosed within an exclusive gated community
283 m2 (3,046 sqft)
Garden Area, Security, Open Parking, Pet Friendly, Pool.
SUBSCRIBE FOR VIP ACCESS
Opt-in for CASA KEFI updates & other projects